.

Friday, December 02, 2011

33 Weeks.

First of all. I know. I suck. I lasted a week though, with the whole being grateful thing. Sorry Guys, I'm just not a good blogger.
So update on the pregnancy. Almost 33 Weeks. Wow! I made it. I didn't think I was going to. I do now have contractions though, talk about a bitch. These things hurt. I'm praying they don't continue for the next seven weeks, but I'm also hoping baby doesn't come early. We finally found a birthing class we can take. Its jam-packed into one weekend. Jan 6-7, so as long as we can finish that I'm good. Bahaha. We got some maternity pictures done. Boy was it an off day. We got a few good ones though. The first is dedicated to kristy woo. Bahaha. This is the picture we were trying to copy (;


1 comment:

  1. haha awesome..your tummy looks a lot less striped than the origonal

    ReplyDelete